Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, database right and other intellectual property rights in our Website (including without limitation all content, materials and technology used or appearing on our Website or transmitted through it) belongs to us or our licensors. All rights are reserved.
You may download and print off a reasonable number of copies of pages from our Website for your own personal reference. All other use or copying of any of the contents of our Website, other than as expressly permitted by us or permitted by law, is prohibited. In particular, unless expressly permitted to do so by us, you must not copy or use any part of the material on our Website for commercial purposes.
Nothing in our Website should be taken as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark displayed on our Website without the prior written approval of the trademark owner.
The information published on this Website and contained in email alerts is supplied by users of this Website. Whilst we ask all users of this Website to act responsibly when submitting such material for inclusion on this Website, we are unable to monitor, check or verify the accuracy, integrity or quality of such material. Accordingly to the maximum extent permitted by law we disclaim all responsibility for any information posted on our Website by any third party and can accept no responsibility for it.
If you believe any of the information contained on this Website is inaccurate or misleading or that any third party has used this Website for any improper purposes please inform us immediately.
SUBMISSION OF MATERIAL
If you submit information ("User Material") for inclusion on this Website you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You are responsible for the accuracy and integrity of all User Material and content sent from your computer. In particular you must not post or transmit to or from our Website any material:
- That is inaccurate or misleading;
- That is threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, in breach of confidence or privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others;
- For which you have not obtained all necessary permissions, licences and/or approvals or which infringes the rights of any third party;
- Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law in any country in the world; or
- Which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- Whilst we are unable to monitor, control and verify all User Material submitted for inclusion on this Website, we do reserve the right to delete, move or edit any material submitted where we consider it appropriate to do so in our absolute discretion.
Whilst we take reasonable steps to ensure that our Website is available and accessible to permitted users, we do not warrant that our Website will be continuously available, or that your use of our Website will be uninterrupted or error free or that the Website or servers will be free from attack. Access to our Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Links to our Website are permitted provided that links are only made to the home page of our Website. We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to withdraw such permission at any time. Our Website includes links that allow you to leave our Website and visit third party sites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content, use by you or availability of third party sites, for any products or services you buy through third party sites or for the treatment of any personal information you provide to any third party.
PRIVACY AND COOKIES
These terms and the use of our Website and its content shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with Indian law, and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
Cookies are small text files which are transferred from our Website and stored on your computer's hard drive. They enable our Website to "remember" who you are.
Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies but if you are using Microsoft's Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator, you should be able to configure your browser to restrict cookies or block all cookies if you wish. If you disable cookies you find this adversely effects you ability to use certain parts of this Website.